Gallbladder Symptoms More Condition_treatment Gallbladder Symptoms?

Gallbladder symptoms? - gallbladder symptoms more condition_treatment

So for several years, I guess, and from what I thought it could be symptoms of the gallbladder. But no serious or fairly often for me to return, just a little uncomfortable, and usually disappears after 20 minutes.

But the last two nights, oh boy.

The first night he had drunk a little, so I think that the pain a little stunned. I am very swollen and hurt my right side of my back. Thank you to drink, fell asleep as soon as we arrived home and was well into the morning.

FastForward last night after dinner. I started to feel super about an hour later blown up - when I started with an intense burning and pain in the upper gastrointestinal outsourcing. Also on the back. I could not walk upright, or lay properly. If I did, I felt naseous. Could be substantially reduced, if only sit about 15 minutes +. But when I moved, made another intense wave. It took several hours, then left just before falling asleep.

Is that the stones in the gallbladder?

0 comments:

Post a Comment