Wording For Baby Congrats Jealous Sister In Law Because Im Pregnant?

Jealous sister in law because im pregnant? - wording for baby congrats

My sister and I were close friends, but never a word and its fast here in front of my pregnancy. Both have 1 child and two, at 1 MC then.We targets do not say that he was personally preg now and talk a lot, and I thought I would not, and most of the family, I called my parents and I go just as well as their extension to new same.Now hardly show me in my family complains that I did not say a word about anything on the baby, even if all family members said congratulations. She said they have no children but a child who is looking unwell.Her and I have the baby's stomach every time she saw me ask once. It is a poor mother and jealous type. And after all, not as I see them in the hospital when my baby. What do you think, what can I do? What is your problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment