Herpes Bubble In Mouth Do I Have Genital Herpes?

Do I have genital herpes? - herpes bubble in mouth

Hello everyone, I am here to get some serious help. I am 14 and a virgin. When I was about 11 years, my first witness cold sores on my lips. My mother is a nurse, never touch my penis after touching cold sores. I followed this course since. Normally I'm 4 years were like a cold sore on my lips and I have never dealt with the problems that could have herpes. But there is something like 2 weeks I took a red marker on the shaft of my penis. It's was not filled with the liquid as a mouth ulcer. And his only blip. The last time I had a cold sore at the end of June, If the drug "Morphine" to fight and leave in a week. I wonder whether it might be genital herpes, please help is needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment