Pectus Excavatum Hot Can I Get My Pectus Excavatum Fixed For Cosmetic Reasons? Mine Might Be More That That Though?

Can I get my pectus excavatum fixed for cosmetic reasons? mine might be more that that though? - pectus excavatum hot

Mild pectus excavatum, I bought a vacuum chamber during the summer, because I learned to resolve over time, so I usually wear every night. I am 17 and I went to the doctor last week and the man said he had a level 1 heart murmur, but there was nothing to fear. He said it was because of the excavatum epctus then realized that there spots on the chest of a vacuum chamber, which helps the blood to the surface of the chest like a Hicky I said and he said he wouldnt fix, even with time. Then I felt like total **** for it was my only hope of fixing my PE acualy told me that surgery, if any, could only for aesthetic reasons. Is this true or is it bad? I hate my body very much and I want to fix it, my mom says it's no big deal, but nobody can say that as long as they do not have the same problem. Just want so badly and I feel like nothing because I do not mind. Sometimes I feel dizzy and my heart pund reallly hard, in which the starsTS evil, and I'm hot and sweaty, and I say this, and in fact says nothing about it and guess the EP so maybe my aesthetic?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son has it. The Dr. told us that if it is bad enough to affect the lung and heart function. The solution is a matter of correcting a band of steel on his chest, to the inclination. more than cosmetic concerns. whether to assess the cardiac and respiratory function.

Anonymous said...

I think your symptoms sound very worrying
Just wondering Is Marfan Syndrome?
Since the disease is a evactum symptoms such as ..

Post a Comment