Clearblue Fertility Monitor Blog Has Anyone Tried The Clearblue Fertility Monitor?

Has anyone tried the clearblue fertility monitor? - clearblue fertility monitor blog

I started with the Clearblue easy fertility monitor the 1 Day of my period. Taxes in front of my husband goes to Afghanistan in 13th September (Marines HES). We have long gone back to pre-deployment training until 22. Allow me to lend my friend the monitor so that fertility can also be easier. Has anyone tried this and if you conceived of its use?

2 comments:

Medsourc... said...

The monitor can work well, but it is regrettable that so little time! Sometimes it gives you a very accurate reading until you have used for one cycle. Make sure that all information is deleted from your friend or give a wrong interpretation.
Good luck!

Krista said...

I did not know, but I had three friends have success with it! Keep trying, I'm sure that by faith is God!

Post a Comment