Index Of Mpegs Windows Vista Indexing, Very Slow?

Windows Vista Indexing, very slow? - index of mpegs

I know a Microsoft technician or a computer forum would be a better place to ask this question, but I would appreciate any advice.
My problem is that some files on my hard drive I have dozens of video files (such as MPEG, AVI, etc.) and when I created the folder Vista a thumbnail for later viewing faster. However, it takes a long time given the number of files that I have.
My question is "How can I disable?" But, "Is it possible to speed up indexing, or you can use windows that are from my folder at a time and create thumbnails to search through later when I open the file?
Well, that's all. Thank you.

1 comments:

Venkatesh V S said...

Start Time of Ur, as a rule, there are many files in the Recycle Bin, which is rarely used. Check and remove them. While cleaning the CD into the
Start-> Programs-> Accessories-> System Tools.
And
Disk Defragmenter Disk System Tools.

In this work will help to speed up the work.
Go to this site

"http://www.toniarts.com.

Toni Arts EasyCleaner documentation to see if it is compatible with Vista.

Post a Comment