Poptropica Error While Connecting To Database Something's Wrong With Poptropica!!!?

Something's wrong with Poptropica!!!? - poptropica error while connecting to database

Poptropica I followed, and today is the first day, you can do something for Astro Knights pass before use so many people in it, so I think that's why it takes so long to load! So when I get in touch, came the message "Unable to connect to connect to the database. Try again later." So I tried 2 hours later and still very slow to load and does not work! What is wrong here! Help! I am sooo frustrated now!

4 comments:

17daisyg... said...

OMG I tried to go Poptropica too! I am also very angry that there are empty and many others. Do not really know when they are not too crowded, but I'll try at night and see if they do something else. but otherwise I feel the pain. Hope this helps!

drachel9... said...

I left school early, and I tried to log on and 11 says that the same .... makes me mad! I will see about 10 or something like that, then try if it works.

Ny Girl said...

I was on the same day the new island was a mistake thirst ic! so that the VHA try and on another day evryone Wen on the island Just Installed! : (

alyssa w said...

GM toooooooooooooo happened to me WTF is with POPTROPCIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrong ...

Post a Comment