Women Breast Size Country Which Country In The World Has The Women With The Largest Average Breast Size?

Which country in the world has the women with the largest average breast size? - women breast size country

I think this could be the good ol 'USA! However, I appreciate your thoughts on how I'm looking for a degree in the subject "Social Anthropology and I have ideas for my thesis. The diet is clearly a factor here, and I am the link between diet and genetic history of a working hypothesis of the form but I need more hard data.

2 comments:

Kniaz Vladimir-Sergeï Possadsky said...

I think a lot of interest in the question and anxiously await the answer - I go by plane - I'll see

Gretta said...

This should be fun to explore a thesis! I do not know that we can actually go to the country, but ... because now the world is so diverse. Race and I am sure that genetics plays an important role is as a foodstuff, etc., but I do not see how you pass through the country. Maybe he should do in penis size ...?

Post a Comment